Wednesday, March 28, 2012




Idlewild just opened a store in our neighborhood selling the most amazing selection of foreign language books. E is dedicated to teaching r Spanish, so we've bought a few things for her there, but on our last visit, I just had to buy this one for myself. I love the colors and illustrations. I used to speak a little bit of French, but most of the names of these fruits and vegetables are lost on me, though I have to admit that they probably would be in English too. But, that doesn't stop us from enjoying it. 

2 comments:

  1. cool! looks like the shop is right across from our ole abode. Ruth is looking super cute too! - Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds cool. We'll have to make a stop there when we are in town. Eoin can focus on the Spanish,I'll help Ruth read her fuits et légumes.

    ReplyDelete