Wednesday, March 27, 2013


I have heard from other parents that this was a possibility, but I always just thought, "oh no, that wouldn't work in our house", but consider me proven wrong. Yesterday I left Ruth for over 25 minutes of quiet, independent play at the bathroom sink. She washed her hands, she filled up cups, she splashed about. I, of course, couldn't resist the photo opportunity and ruined the whole thing. As soon as she saw the camera, R was through with the water and was glued to my side, begging to "see the baby". Ah well. At least I got the pictures, and next time I'll know to just leave her be.



2 comments:

  1. best part of this is her braid. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the pictures! What a big girl. Ezra also loved playing in the sink. Messy but fun.

    ReplyDelete